Funds Officer - Accountant
For the newly established and now growing office of a renowned UK PE firm in Luxembourg centre, we are searching for a Funds Officer - Accountant. This opportunity will allow you to enter the foreseen growth of the firm in an early stage.
- To support Senior Fund Officer in maintaining management accounts for management company and investment-related entities;
- Understand how the fund structure operates, including structuring, cashflow, accounting, taxation and reporting;
- Assist with the general operation of Funds and management companies in Luxembourg;
- Audit information preparation and audit liaison;
- Assisting with the preparation of calculations and documentation in relation to capital calls/distributions and investor tax packs;
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as required by the team in Luxembourg and abroad.
- Experience of minimum 2 – 5+ years with good technical accounting knowledge
- Good understanding of Lux GAAP and IFRS;
- Exceptional aptitude to critically assess, develop, implement and document new systems, processes and policies;
- Willingness to learn and develop into new areas of the private equity business model in Luxembourg;
- Ability to perform standard fund accounting functions within Luxembourg e.g. tax reporting, multicurrency calculations, monthly account preparation, cashflow modelling;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Fluency in English
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.