Accountant – English speaker
This is an exciting opportunity within a premium real estate investment firm that values innovation and creative ideas. As an Accountant, you will provide general accounting support to the Accounting Manager and will be active in a large and diverse scope of tasks.
- Day to day accounting for various entities
- Bank statements;
- Incoming invoices;
- Outgoing invoices;
- Accruals and provisions;
- Maintain interest calculation schedules;
- Maintain amortisation / depreciation schedules if applicable;
- month-end reconciliations;
- Review of accruals and provisions;
- Intercompany reconciliations and advise administration department on intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Assistance in preparation of periodical Luxembourg VAT returns;
- Assistance with preparation of monthly cash flows;
- Assistance with preparation of the monthly management reports;
- Assistance with information packages for lending banks if any;
- Preparation of financial information/analysis as required;
- Preparation of outgoing invoices where applicable;
- Degree in accounting, finance or economics
- Approximately 2-4 years relevant professional experience with strong knowledge of accounting;
- Fluency in English;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player;
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Agnieszka Parisse firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.