Do you have experience in consolidation or as an (senior) Auditor in charge of the audit of consolidated accounts?
Were you responsible for a portfolio of clients within the Real Estate area and/or the Commercial & Industrial Companies?
This is an exciting opportunity within a premium investment firm that values innovation and creative ideas.
In a new created department, as a Consolidation Specialist you will be involved in the preparation of consolidated accounts for Real Estate Group Structures under Lux GAAP and IFRS.
- Assist with the set up the group/deal structure in the consolidation system and prepare the 1st consolidation of the financial data
- Assist with the implementation of the consolidation tool
- Prepare the consolidated reporting package and consolidated financial statements (incl. Cash Flow Statement)
- Support the Finance teams for subsequent consolidations
- Assist with the preparation of the consolidation instructions to the local teams
- Coordinate data collections for the entities within the structure and mapping
- Support with the review of the GAAP conversion of the accounts
- Manage the intercompany reconciliation process for the group structure
- Liaise with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Europe and support them, also during the audit process
- Test and implement all relevant policies and procedures into the tool
- Enhance the Group's accounting and reporting guidelines and processes
- Conduct consolidation training sessions for internal staff
- Supervise Junior members when required
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives
- Assist with ad-hoc business projects, as necessary
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or similar
- ACCA or any similar certification would be an asset
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position within the Real Estate industry or in External Audit (Big 4)
- Knowledge and Practice in LUX GAAP and IFRS, any other local GAAP would be an advantage
- Knowledge of a Consolidation system will be an advantage
- Highly organised, strong interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Detail oriented and fast learner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Hands on mentality, ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently, yet be a very good and cooperative team player
- Ready to take initiatives and think out-of-the-box
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Anne-Sophie Pevergne email@example.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.