Legal Officer – Real Estate Investment
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in a human size Real Estate Investment company located close to the city center in Luxembourg. Our client is looking to strengthen their team with a legal officer who will be in charge of the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of Luxembourg companies and who will take an active part in the management of legal and corporate aspects of new projects (acquisitions, liquidations).
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of Luxembourg resident companies under the supervision of the manager, including, inter alia:
- coordinating the execution and legalization of various corporate documents and agreements;
- convening and taking the minutes of shareholders' and board meetings;
- drafting various ad-hoc shareholders'- and board resolutions;
- opening, maintaining and closing bank accounts;
- keeping corporate records and registers;
- corresponding with local authorities;
- assisting with the preparation of the forms and documents required for publication with the relevant authorities;
- assisting with the approval process of the annual accounts and preparation of the relevant documents;
- organizing files and updating folders and online database on regular basis.
- assisting with incorporation, changes to the bylaws and liquidation of companies including drafting of the relevant documentation and coordinating each step of the aforementioned processes with third parties;
- assisting with registration of changes into bylaws with the relevant Luxembourg authorities;
- active management of the legal and corporate aspects of projects (e.g. acquisitions, disposals) under the supervision of the in-house counsel including, inter alia:
- drafting of the corporate documents;
- communication with lawyers, auditors, tax advisers, notaries, other professionals, government institutions so that all aspects of the transaction are appropriately covered;
- preparing the closing bibles and updating the online database where required.
- assistance legal compliance tasks.
- Approximately 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- Fluency in English. The knowledge of French or German is an asset
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg legal framework
- Attention to detail, proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Aude.Francois@andersonwise.com to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.
We take your privacy as our utmost concern and we manage your data with highest degree of confidentiality.