Junior Legal Associate
This is an exciting opportunity within a premium real estate investment firm. Your role is to support the Legal and Compliance team to deal with the corporate, legal, KYC and AML needs of the companies set up to manage their real estate investments.
- Support and assist with the analysis of the Legal & Compliance Team’s data governance practices, including a focus on GDPR, eIDAS and digital archiving;
- Assist with the analysis and monitoring of cross-European service providers and advisors’ data governance practices and reporting;
- Assist with increasing data accuracy, validity, integrity and consistency across departments and jurisdictions by implementing and ensuring adherence to data policies;
- Support business intelligence initiatives and implement a stewardship framework in order to achieve the above tasks;
- Liaise with internal finance, tax, acquisition and sales teams to ensure clear communication relating to legal and compliance data;
- Assist with the organization of the Legal & Compliance Data Governance Team’s efforts;
- Assist with the legal analysis of EU and EU countries’ regulations in relation to e-signing and digital archiving;
- Collaborate closely with other Legal & Compliance sub-teams to build a legal library and a digital template library;
- Liaise with legal counsels in Luxembourg and abroad to ensure accuracy and legitimacy of internal analyses;
- Perform other ad hoc duties, as necessary.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a legal/corporate department of a fiduciary/law firm/in house legal or corporate position in Luxembourg;
- Fluent English - any other language is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient user of MS Office standard applications;
- Ability to work independently as well as be a team player;
- Able to take direction and ask questions;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Eye for detail;
Could this be the right opportunity for you? Please do not hesitate to send your CV to Valerie Potier firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this recruitment process. Your application will be treated with the utmost discretion.